MANY ORGANIZATIONS STRUGGLE TO OPTIMIZE THEIR MARKETING. THEY EXPERIENCE:
- Uncertainty around the best tactics or channels to use; there are so many, which should I invest in?
- Frustration in not fully understanding their position in the marketplace relative to the competition, thus failing to differentiate themselves effectively;
- Annoyance with siloed marketing channels and touchpoints, creating confused customers from inconsistent messaging;
- Frustration around not getting, growing and keeping customers as well as they could be, because they are not optimizing their marketing investments; or attaining or maintaining a truly customer-centric business.
three Ways CLM Prescriptives, LLC. helps companies to successfully and profitably grow revenue, satisfaction, retention and loyalty:
1) Utilize the proprietary Marketing TO WINTM method for crafting a marketing strategy, quickly.
A practical and prescriptive method uses a series of easy-to-use assessments, tools and templates that help your organization develop a concise and realistic strategy, fast. The resulting strategy serves as the roadmap for your forthcoming marketing-related projects. Learn more about Marketing TO WINTM.
2) Serve as a fractional CMO/VP/Director of Marketing for small to mid-sized companies ($20-$300MM in annual revenue) when you need someone to step in quickly due to a temporary illness or other family leave, sudden departure, or just a lack of in-house resources or expertise. Ensure your key marketing priorities (driving acquisition, revenue growth, retention, satisfaction and loyalty) continue to get done, so you can spend the time other key business needs.
3) Serve as a fractional CMO/VP/Director of Marketing for start-ups to develop a solid marketing foundation, acquire new customers and accelerate growth. Hiring CLM Prescriptives, LLC. is a great way to ensure your investment does not fall off a cliff.
Latest Blog Posts
- CLM RedefinedI wrote my first blog post entitled “CLM Defined” back in March of 2014. I was introducing my audience to … Continue reading CLM Redefined
- The 7 Differentiators of Success for Your Strategic Marketing Initiatives (Part II)Your strategic marketing initiative has a lot riding on its success. in my opinion there are seven key factors separating … Continue reading The 7 Differentiators of Success for Your Strategic Marketing Initiatives (Part II)
- Does Salesforce’s Refreshed SMB Strategy Add Up?I enjoyed Laurie’s insights on where Salesforce is going with respect to SMBs.
- Seven Differentiators of Success for Your Strategic Marketing Initiatives (Part I)In over twenty years of Marketing, I worked on many large cross-functional projects. Multiple CLM, CRM and Marketing Automation implementations; restructuring … Continue reading Seven Differentiators of Success for Your Strategic Marketing Initiatives (Part I)
- 3 Benefits to Building Your Brand for Your Customer Lifecycle Marketing programMany folks think of logos, marketing collateral, advertising, and other imagery as their brand. They lump in patents, copyrights, trademarks … Continue reading 3 Benefits to Building Your Brand for Your Customer Lifecycle Marketing program